Monday 21 January 2013

Night WOD'ing

I was able to move around my work schedule today (Happy Bday MLK!) so that I could train at night. Most weekdays I can only workout in the morning, but I always feel stronger in the evenings. I reckon this has to do with fuel. I struggle to get much food in in the mornings, so I don't feel that strong. Other than the morning, I'm always, I mean always hungry. If I'm not eating, more likely than not I'm obsessing over what I get to eat next. Yup. Food. Mmmmmmm. See, I'm thinking about it now.

Anywho, my strength must have been there tonight with the day's fuel in me, as I did my first RX kipping HSPU!! Whooo hooo from the floor yo!!

Here was my workout for today, programed by Dusty for Team Driven at CFTS:

5-5-3-3  Deadlift
then..
175-205-225-250

emotm for 10 minutes
3 squat cleans (touch & go)
@120#s



Rest 3 minutes

5 rounds for time
10 box jumps 30/24
7 hspu's
100m shuttles
Kenz: 8:09

No comments:

Post a Comment