Friday 16 November 2012

Shit I Screw Up

Today's WOD was complicated. That's a recipe for mid-WOD screw up for me. Yup

Lift:
switch between back squat and shoulder press to heavy singles

WOD: 4 rds
10 deadlifts (@155#)
10 bar facing burpees (think Open 2011)
10 bar pops (jump from bottom bar of rig to top using a controlled kip)
50m overhead walk (on track), run remainder of track
*each round you move the plate 50m with the walk, so by the fourth round the plate will return to the start

I even coached this WOD before I did it, and still managed to mess up my reps on the bar pops, counting each jump as one rep, not an up + down as a rep. I still maintain I am brains + braun, just not simultaneously.


It's Friday, so I benched in the afternoon. One should always bench on Fridays. It makes you more manly.

1 comment: